This past Saturday we went to the North Carolina State Fair. We had lots of fun!
Isaac enjoyed looking at all the animals.
Here's Isaac sitting in front of the prize-winning giant pumpkins.


Isaac got to feed various animals at the petting zoo.
The State Fair is known for all its deep-fried goodies. We saw stands selling deep-fried candy bars, Oreos, mac and cheese, pecan pie and more. Here, Walter discovered one selling, "Fresh Fried Veggies." Oxymoron, no? Surprisingly, Walter resisted the urge to try them.
We did try a frozen chocolate-covered banana. Isaac would only eat the chocolate and sprinkles.
Isaac enjoyed looking at all the animals.
Isaac got to feed various animals at the petting zoo.
The State Fair is known for all its deep-fried goodies. We saw stands selling deep-fried candy bars, Oreos, mac and cheese, pecan pie and more. Here, Walter discovered one selling, "Fresh Fried Veggies." Oxymoron, no? Surprisingly, Walter resisted the urge to try them.
Everyone (including myself) was fascinated by these little piglets suckling on their mama sow. I must say I could identify a little with her.
4 comments:
That video is hilarious. Thanks for coming over this afternoon- hope you got your dinner on!
Love, Laura
that looks very fun!
--Anna
I love those huge pumpkins behind Isaac!
I'm glad you found my blog so that I was able to find yours! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment