Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
On Halloween we joined our good friends, the Alexanders, at a Fall Festival held at Chapel Hill Bible Church. Isaac borrowed a firefighter's costume from David (thanks, David!). He loved it.
Walter and Isaac with Uncle James and baby Hannah who is dressed up as a ladybug.
And here are Auntie Laura, Catie (ladybug) and Spiderman, I mean, David.
Isaac enjoying a huge chocolate frosted cupcake. Actually, I'm not sure if it was chocolate or just vanilla frosting dyed black. He didn't seem to care.
Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isaac was getting ready to give you a big smooch after that yummy cupcake! The joy of being two!!
I love the pictures of all the kids, will have get them from you, ok? Thanks for the post.
Laura
I love the fireman costume!
Post a Comment