Thursday, May 7, 2009

Walter's 35!

Walter turned 35 on May 3rd. Thank to everyone for the birthday wishes! We celebrated by going out to a local Chinese buffet with our friends, the Alexanders. This is the second Chinese buffet we've gone to with them. We're seriously considering making it a tradition to try out new buffets together:)
We had a great time, and, of course we just had to have some drama (how can you not when kids outnumber adults 5 to 4?). Benjamin blew out of his diaper, and I didn't have an extra change of clothes. Laura was kind enough to lend us her 18 month-old daughter's extra outfit- a cute little dress with pink flowers. I think he looks pretty, don't you? I'm sure he'll appreciate this picture one day (like in his wedding day slideshow?). Thanks, Laura! And thanks for making the yummy ice cream cake!The daughter I never had....Here's Isaac with his buddies, David and Catie:





2 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

Benjamin is so pretty ;)

Michele Thamasett said...

With those rosy chubby cheeks, he does look like a girl! I'll call him little Benita from now on!