Sunday, September 19, 2010

Joel's 100 Days Old!





















Today marks Joel's 100th day of life. Last night we had some friends over for Korean bbq to celebrate. I'm noticing that with each child these celebrations are getting less and less formal. We had Isaac's in Virginia with lots of good Korean food and a fancy cake that my family prepared/ordered. Benjamin's was here in Durham with just the four of us, but we had a nice cake and I made some food and miyukguk. For Joel we did kalbi and bought a cake from Baskin Robbins. Walter forgot to ask them to write a message on it so it's just a blank ice cream cake. I suppose I could have written something on it, but just didn't get around to it. The kids were all running around like crazy while the grown-ups ate and enjoy some conversation. Joel almost missed pictures because he was getting so tired and it was way past his bedtime. But, it was fun for everyone and, of course, Joel had no clue it was all for him! here are some pics, I'll put more on the next post.












No comments: